Why Join M2 Tile & Stone:
At M2 Tile & Stone we are passionate about our team-driven workplace. We are a local leading Tile & Stone retailer and distributor seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join our team. We provide our employees with opportunities to grow their skills and abilities. We pride ourselves in being able to assist in our employee’s desires to better themselves. All of this comes from our desire to see our employees succeed.
- Are you looking for growth opportunities and to further your career?
- Are you a highly motivated person and eager to learn new skills?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, we’re excited to bring you on to our team!
Your Daily Tasks:
- Generating new leads and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work cross functionally with other departments to meet customer needs
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and annual sales goals
- Provide a positive customer experience by handling inbound/outbound customer calls and emails efficiently
- Maintaining a strong product knowledge base
- Deliver reliable service to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment
What You Bring to The Team
- A minimum of 1 year in sales
- A minimum of 2 years retail customer service
- Experience in the tile industry considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business Administration considered an asset
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and proactive traits
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to a wide variety of constituents
- Prominent level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Challenging Work, Rewarding Careers:
- Career pathing and organic growth opportunities
- Competitive wage and performance-based commissions
- Full Training Provided